Zenin Oleg Konstantinovich, Doctor of medical sciences, professor, sub-department of human anatomy, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dmitriev Andrey Viktorovich, Candidate of medical sciences, head of x-ray endovascular surgery unit, Institute of Emergency and Reconstructive Surgery named after V. K. Gusak of the Ministry of Health of the Donetsk People's Republic (47, Leninsky avenue, Donetsk, Ukraine), E-mail: email@example.com
Dovgyallo Yuliya Viktorovna, Candidate of medical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of human anatomy, Donetsk National Medical University named after M. Gorky (16, Ilyicha avenue, Donetsk, Ukraine), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The increasing of the ischemic brain lesions requires deepening and refinement of knowledge about the structure of its arterial duct, understanding the principles of distribution of extra- and intraorganic arteries, and the laws of their branching. The subject of the research was the morphometrical parameters which characterize the arterial dichotomies of the human brain duct. The purpose of the work was to establish the presence or absence of correlation dependencies between the parameters which characterize the arterial duct in accordance with the dichotomical model of its structure, including, depending of the dichotomy type.
Materials and methods. To realize the goal of the work the corroding preparations of the brain arterial duct of 5 men aged 46–57 years old were studied and morphometrically analyzed.
Results. The presence or absence of reliable correlation dependencies between indicators characterizing the arterial duct of the human brain in accordance with the dichotomical model of its structure is established. The quantitative content of “optimal” and “non-optimal” dichotomies has been established. The morphometrical characteristics of various types of dichotomies, the correlation dependencies between them are determined. The regression equations for some dependencies between the variables characterizing the dichotomous model of the arterial duct was determined.
Conclusions. The established structural patterns of the brain arterial duct in accordance with the dichotomical conceptual model of its structure can and should be used for mathematical modeling of its structure, predicting the outcome of angioplastic operations, assessing the presence or absence of deviations in its structure.
1. Stepanenko A. Yu. Eksperimental'naya i teoreticheskaya meditsina [Experimental and theoretical medicine]. 2017, no. 2 (75), pp. 44–48. [In Russian]
2. Gladilin Yu. A. Variantnaya anatomiya vnutrenney sonnoy arterii, arterial'nogo kruga bol'shogo mozga i mozgovykh arteriy: avtoref. dis. d-ra med. nauk [Variant anatomy of the internal carotid artery, arterial circle of the cerebrum and cerebral arteries: author's abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of medical sciences]. Saransk, 2004, 41 p. [In Russian]
3. Rabinovich R. M. Terapevticheskiy arkhiv [Therapeutic archive]. 2008, no. 9, pp. 17–20. [In Russian]
4. Ajayi N. O., Lazarus L., Vanker E. A., Satyapal K. S. Folia Morphol. (Warsz). 2013, no. 72 (3), pp. 197-20
5. Zenin O. K. Morfofunktsional'nye printsipy organizatsii arterial'nogo rusla bol'shogo kruga krovoobrashcheniya: dis. d-ra. med. nauk: 14.03.01 [Morphofunctional principles of the arterial duct organization of blood circulation large circle: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of medical sciences: 14.03.01]. Kiev, 2005, 468 p. [In Russian]
6. Lyakh Yu. E., Gur'yanov V. G., Khomenko V. N., Panchenko O. A. Osnovy komp'yuternoy biostatistiki: analiz informatsii v biologii, meditsine i farmatsii statitsticheskim paketom MedStat [Basics of computer biostatistics: analysis of information in biology, medicine and pharmacy with the Medstat statistical package]. Donetsk: Papakitsa E. K., 2006, 214 p. [In Russian]